Azerbaijan Social Work Public Union
Child Development for Specialists and Caregivers
Duration: 4-5 days
During 4-5 days of training participants will obtain knowledge about:
- Child development model
- Areas of child development
- Stages of child development from birth to 18 years old
- Needs of child per each stage
- Milestones of child development such as gross motor, fine motor, cognitive, communication, social skills and etc.
- Reasons for developmental delays
- Models for best practices with children
Why to participate?
The Child Development Training is important for specialists and caregivers who work with children. Knowing about “children” is crucial in order to provide the best options for development of their full potential and provide best care for them. Meantime knowing needs and demands of children per their developmental stages makes it easy to have less stressful interaction with them and easy to care/raise them. Training lasting for 4-5 days covers human development from birth to 18 years old.
Training package includes: 123 page child development guidelines written by trainer, power point presentations and handouts
Who can participate?
The course is designed for specialists, caregivers and organizations working with children or in child related projects.
The training course can be formed around needs of participants and requests of organizations. Based on this the price of training is suggested.
For additional information please contact:
Ms. Aytakin Huseynli
E-mail: [email protected]