Eastern Partnership and Visegrad Four: Opportunities and Prospects – International Youth Cooperation Forum
20-25 November 2014 | Baku, Azerbaijan
International youth cooperation Forum is aimed to enhance collaboration among the youth of Eastern Partnership and Visegrad 4 countries with the support of Ministry of Youth and Sports of the Republic of Azerbaijan and this forum will be organized by “Common Sense” Youth Organization.
The opportunities of youth in terms of cooperation will be discussed in International Youth Cooperation Forum with the participation of Eastern Partnership (Azerbaijan, Georgia, Belarus, Moldova, Ukraine) and the Visegrad 4 countries (Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary) and the presentations on programs will be showed to youth and youth organizations as well. Representatives of Visegrad Fund and experts of European Union Executive Agency will be invited to the forum. Those experts will give presentation about the programs of European Union and about the opportunities of Visegrad fund for Azerbaijan. Representatives of Eastern Partnership and Visegrad 4 countries from local Embassies and other officials will attend on the first day of the forum. The forum will be lasted with the group works on following days. Group works and info sessions will be organized within the framework of forum. Projects on cooperation will be prepared with the participation of youth organizations in forum.
– to develop cooperation among youth and youth organizations of Eastern Partnership and Visegrad 4 countries, to encourage youth organizations for joint co-operation projects.
– To inform young people about available platforms for cooperation of Eastern Partnership and Visegrad 4 countries.
– 20 November: Arrival, registration, informal welcoming
– 21 November: Official opening, key note speeches, presentation and group works (with official guests)
– 22-23 November: group works on partnership building at different spatial levels, in different good practice inputs and discussion;
– 24 November: Presentation of group works, conclusions and closure
– 25 November: Departure
Call for participants:
The event is particularly addressed to representatives from Eastern Partnership countries ( Azerbaijan, Ukraine, Belarus, Georgia, and Moldova) and the Visegard 4 countries (Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, and Slovakia), not excluding participants from other member states of the Council of Europe and the European Union. Applications should be made on-line -including information on the motivation and the experiences / knowledge in youth work and project making that the candidates might want to share with all participants and to do new partnership building between each other.
We encourage applicants from decision maker youth from NGO`s (Project managers, organization heads, youth workers and youth leaders), youth policy-makers and we expect an active and full participation in the forum in all its sessions.
The application you can find here http://goo.gl/qx4v5t
Deadline for application 24 October 2014
In case of any questions, please feel free to contact:
Contact person: Ayla Akbarova
E-mail: [email protected]
COMMON SENSE” Youth Organization