Deadline: 15 January 2015
Open to: participants from Austria, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey and Ukraine
Venue: three weeks in July and/or August 2015 at the London School of Economics or Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
The call is now open for the 1st edition of UniCredit & Universities Summer School Programme.
The competition offers four scholarships for attendance at a Summer School lasting a maximum of three weeks in July and/or August 2015 at the London School of Economics orBarcelona Graduate School of Economics.
To be eligible for the competition, applicants must:
- be a citizen of any of the countries1 where UniCredit is present (UniCredit geography)
- be a university student (either undergraduate in the final years of higher education institutions or enrolled in a Master program or PhD student) in the fields of economics, finance, banking, management engineering, political science, law, and related fields
- have a very good knowledge of English
- have high academic performance
- be wishing to attend a two-three weeks summer school at any of the above two institutions
The grants are aimed to summer school sessions for a maximum of 3 weeks, between June and August 2015 according to the school calendars.
Citizens of all 17 countries where UniCredit is present (Austria, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey and Ukraine) are eligible to apply.
Each grant is worth € 1,500 gross of taxes for 1-2 summer school courses at Barcelona GSE or a 1-session summer school at LSE within the period July-August 2015 (two grants each school) depending on the school calendar. In addition, the foundation pays the school fees directly to the school.
Candidates must apply online using the application form available on the Foundation’s website by 15 January 2015.
In addition, candidates must apply for a summer school programme, following the application procedure described on the LSE and Barcelona GSE websites, indicating that they are also applying for a UniCredit & Universities grant.
The fours winner and two reserve candidates will be selected by the Scientific Committee’s and notified by 15 March 2015.
Further information about the programmes of the Summer Schools is available .
In order to apply, .