Azerbaijan Coca-Cola Bottlers is the leading manufacturer of soft drinks in all segments that offers more than 80 products in Azerbaijan under Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola Zero, Coca-Cola Light, Fanta, Sprite, Bonaqua, Fuse Tea, Cappy and Burn brands. Coca-Cola Baku plant has been in operation since 1996 and is one of the largest investments in non-oil sector in Azerbaijan. Besides the high quality products and services, main mission of Azerbaijan Coca-Cola is to deliver ‘value and happiness’ to its consumers.
- Assumes responsibility for all mechanical repairs, modifications, services and safety conditions of all equipment in the plant
- Plan and maintains a list of jobs to be done during the next servicing and repairs of the equipment
- Assigns working recourse to the jobs according to defined priorities and urgency
- Ensures that all planned activities on equipment servicing, calibrations, testing and repairs are updated on a regular basis
- Ensures that spare parts are purchased on a timely basis, considering the procurement processing time and procedures, also with the supplier’s or manufacturer’s terms of delivery time
- Proposed or recommend equipment replacement or modifications if economically justified or indispensable for operational or safety reasons.
- Prepares daily, weekly and yearly plan for maintenance.
- Degree in engineering of Technical Machines and Equipments
- More than a of working experience in related field
- Good leadership and communication skills
- Planning and organizing
- Good computer and database application skills
- Strong written & verbal communication
- Bilingual in Azeri and English(Intermediate), Russian is a plus
How to apply:
Please email your resume to [email protected] with indicating “Mechanical Engineer” in the email subject line.