Vacancy: Production Manager
- Operational Management of Powder and Liquid production plants and personal leadership of the employees in the production department
- Ensure effective communication between Production, Technical, EHS & Logistics units
- Coordination of all production activities with the aim of delivery of products in proper time, desired amount and Quality and with optimum costs.
- Control production plant trials, new product transfers and developments
- Follow up maintenance activities and capital expenditure investments within the facilities.
- Comply with the EHS and sustainable development standards
- Advanced English and Azeri languages
-University Degree in Chemical engineer (preferred) or mechanical engineer field
-Must have extensive computer skills and MS Office proficiency. SAP is preferable
-Ready to travel
-Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to gather relevant data and information, actively listen, dialogue freely, verbalize ideas effectively, negotiate tense situations successfully, and manage and resolve conflict.
-Demonstrated ability to prioritize work tasks in accordance with goals and to make effective use of time in an environment with multiple deadlines and goals.
-Work time: 5 days, 08.30-17.30
-Benefits: lunch, medical ins., etc
-Location:Sumqayit city, H.Zeynalabdin settlement
Interested applicants can submit their CV to [email protected] by indicating the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.