About company: “AZCO Engineering – Procurement & Construction Company “ provides Technical Advisor, Engineering, Fabrication, Construction, Provision of Supervision , Procurement, Expediting and Inspection Services.
Our company offers a range of specialized services starting from the feasibility study, finishing with the supervision of the investment establishment and the follow up of production operations.
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
We are currently looking for experienced candidate to fulfill Warehouse Supervisor position.
• Responsible for all warehouse operations, activities including shipping and receiving, deliveries, coordinating stock, documenting warehouse transactions;
• Receives and inspects all incoming materials and reconciles with purchase orders; processes and distributes documentation with purchase orders, reports documents and tracks damages and discrepancies on orders received;
• Performs a variety of shipping/receiving, stocking activities, stores and distributes supplies and equipment, maintains inventory, stock records and deliveries;
• Fills supply requisitions, assists buyer to order adequate merchandise and supplies, delivers orders to staff;
• Receives, stores, tags and tracks surplus property;
• Receives and stores documents and confidential files, maintains record of approved document and confidential file destruction;
• Ships canceled and damaged items back to vendors as appropriate;
• Handles documents storage and transportation of hazardous materials;
• Maintains the warehouse, records area and stores area in a neat and orderly manner.
• Resolves discrepancies regarding receipts, deliveries, warranties, repairs and surplus property.
• University degree (Technical education is preferred)
• At least 3-5 years of practical experience
• Fluent in English, Azeri
• Knowledge of warehouse and stock inventory procedures, requisitions and purchase orders, methods of proper and orderly storage and issuance of materials
• Self starting person, taking responsibilities and initiatives
• Excellent interpersonal skills, Team Member
• Strong knowledge of MS Office
Maximum age is 35 years. Candidates are required to submit their CVs until April 12, 2015.
Please indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the application and send it to
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the interview.